I want you to close your eyes.
If you could transform your health…
● What symptoms do you wish you could resolve?
● How would you like to feel on a daily basis?
● What do you think is holding you back?
What came up for you with the last question?
WHY do you think that you can’t heal?
Whatever came up, often the antidote to it is to take radical responsibility for the result that you want…
There will always be an excuse available for you to use to prevent you from reaching your goals.
Reflect on what you are telling yourself and why you aren’t taking action towards what you want. Address your symptoms before they are yelling at you. Day after day, I see people investing in items that don’t add to their health…and then tell me they don’t have the resources (or time) to change their lifestyle.
While this is a sad (and maybe harsh) truth, it simply means that their health (right now) isn’t a priority.
And when their symptoms are finally yelling so loud that they can’t ignore them anymore, then they will be forced to make time for their health.
But what if you have no time right now to get healthy?
If this sounds like a habit of yours, try a simple idea. Change your language.
Changing your language reminds us that time is a choice. When you are using time as an excuse, it may be because time provides a polite answer when the truth often might be hard to hear.
Instead of saying – I am not able to go to the gym right now because I don’t have time.
Try this – I am not able to go to the gym right now because my health is not a priority.
Instead of saying – I don’t have time to prepare nourishing meals.
Try this – I’m not able to meal prep, because I have other priorities like scrolling through social media.
Instead of saying – I don’t have enough hours in a day to get enough sleep.
Try this – I’m not getting enough sleep, because I’m prioritizing TV time.
Big difference isn’t it?
If this change of language makes you uncomfortable, then you may have been using your time as an excuse. Changing our language reminds us that time is a choice and that healing is a personal responsibility.
Yes, your personal healing journey is hard work.
It will be uncomfortable and challenging at times, and it will take courage to get you through it!
The most important step in activating that courage, digging deep and promoting it to the next level, is to look inside yourself, take responsibility and start to heal your body.
Are you taking responsibility or accepting the conditions of your health?
Taking radical personal responsibility is crucial in order to live your own version of success…including being the healthiest version of YOU!
Taking responsibility doesn’t mean blaming or shaming yourself.
It means accepting that the way we are living may be contributing to our health problems, and realizing that changes need to be made.
At the end of the day, your success is dependent upon you, so rise up and take control of your life and your health. Don’t accept where you are at if you aren’t healthy or happy.
People who take control of their own physical, mental, and spiritual health tend to live longer.
Real healing happens within when you take 100% responsibility for your life and ACTIONS.
Your body can heal itself as long as we give it what it needs to do its work.
As a health practitioner, my role is to guide you and advise you on the best course of action to help you resolve your symptoms.
● Give you personalized supplement recommendations based on your health history and your goals.
● Share with you the best type of exercise for you and your body.
● Provide a list of which foods to include and avoid that will accelerate your healing.
● Suggest various stress relieving practices for you to try out to see which is the best fit for you.
● Share tips and tricks to help you get better quality/quantity of sleep.
But… I can’t implement the action plan for you.
● I can’t take your supplements for you.
● I can’t wake up an hour earlier and exercise on your behalf.
● I can’t set aside time to prepare healthy, healing food for you.
● I can’t meditate when times get stressful for you.
● I can’t go-to bed at a reasonable time for you.
I am your guide during your health journey, you can count on me for:
● Setting your health goals
● Getting to the root cause of your symptoms
● Using cutting edge technology to test every possible thing
● And supporting you along every step of the way.
But at the end of the day, you are the one that needs to do the work!
There is no other way around it!
Before working with any kind of health expert, you need to know that you are the one who is responsible for your treatment success!
Even though the journey is ultimately yours to walk, you don’t have to walk it alone. Find a person that will support you through all the ups and downs of your self-discovery. Going down the path of the unknown by yourself is the only way we can save ourselves.
If you’re looking for a guide, schedule your initial consult with me.