7 Tips To Reduce Your Chances of Supplements Hurting Your Tummy.
Watch The Video Above If You Don’t Feel Like Reading.
Please, note the disclaimer for the previous email and all my video information: Always ask your healthcare provider for an advise when consuming our content. Doses depend on each individual case and condition.
What to do if you have a sensitive gut and previously did not do well with supplements.
These are 7 suggestions from Digestive Reset ™:
- eat a full meal before taking your supplements, unless otherwise is recommended by your practitioner. But majority of nutraceuticals are meant to be taken after a full meal. If you wanted to learn the difference between nutraceuticals and natural supplements, watch my previous YouTube video.
- try to spread supplements, for example if you had a multivitamin pack, consider breaking them to individual vitamins and take only the ones needed or the ones you are depleted of.
- try the liquid options, like vitamin C, Zinc, B vitamins, Glutathione are all now have liposomal liquid forms.
- before taking fat soluble vitamins like A, D and E you will need to eat a meal that contains healthy fat for best absorptions and tolerance.
- try opening capsules, pour the contents and mix it small amount of unsweetened apple sauce (one at a time). Please, note some liver supporting supplements, bitter herbs and others may not be suitable for this option.
- see if the same supplements come in powder form that you can dilute or mix in your favorite non-dairy milk or beverage.
- consider purchasing from a reputable supplement company. Less expensive brands can have fillers that are can be rough on your tummy and you may think it was the supplement or the vitamin that hurt you while it was the filler or additive that hurt your sensitive lining. Examples of those include magnesium stearate or sodium benzoate.
For professional supplements with 10% discount, click HERE To Register and Purchase.
I’m starting a Free 7 Day Gut Microbiome Challenge on my Instagram on Jan 17th. Please, follow me there @digestivereset or click HERE.
I wish you great health!
I would love some feedback. Please, follow the YouTube page, Subscribe, and comment under the videos. I know many have questions.